Café chez Téta
The best Lebanese Restaurant & Coffee in Montreal!
Café Chez Teta™- ®, has chosen the Plateau Mont-Royal as its adopted neighborhood. Drawing its origins from Lebanese culture, the establishment with a storefront will offer customers the option of sipping coffee from the many varieties of beans offered as well as snacks. The menu features local, fresh and unprocessed produce. The project was born from a desire to introduce people to Lebanese food & culture in addition to transmit our passion for our cuisine and our cafes, all around us.
227, Rachel east, H2W 1E4, Montreal, QC(514) 845-5776
Know more about us →
Mon — Close
Fri — 09:00-19:30
Sat — 9:00-17:00
Sun — 9:00-17:00
One of the peculiarities of Lebanese cuisine and Café chez Téta is its traditional oven. Imported from Lebanon, it is essential for cooking Manouché type pizza.
○ All our dishes and drinks are prepared on site using original techniques: Manouché dough, traditional desserts, as well as our Lebanese coffee served as at our grandmother’s.
○ Some ingredients like thyme and olive oil are imported directly from Lebanon and give the dishes their unique flavors.
In the neighborhood, Café chez Téta stands out for the diversity of our menu and our potential to reach different types of clients with varied tastes.
○ Café chez Téta offers an elaborate menu composed of several options available morning, noon and evening.
○ Menu of traditional Lebanese cafes
○ Food menu consisting of Manouchés (Lebanese pizza), salads, Lebanese specialties and pastries.
○ Vegetarian and vegan options
○ Menu developed with the help of a nutritionist to ensure the presence of fresh and unprocessed ingredients
See our menu →
227 Rachel east
H2W1E4, Montreal, QC
T: (514) 845-5776
The right ingredients above all