H O R A I R E
lun — Fermé
mar — Fermé
mer — 9:00-18:00
jeu — 9:00-18:00
sam — 9:00-17:00
dim — 9:00-17:00
N O T R E C U I S I N E
One of the peculiarities of Lebanese cuisine and Café chez Téta is its traditional oven. Imported from Lebanon, it is essential for cooking Manouché type pizza by Lebanese restaurants.
○ All our dishes and beverages are prepared on site using original techniques: Manouché dough, traditional desserts, as well as our Lebanese coffee served as at our grandmother’s.
○ Some ingredients like thyme and olive oil are imported directly from Lebanon and give the dishes their unique flavors.
○ The weekend is a great opportunity to break the routine by discovering our Lebanese brunch and our selection of tapas to share.
In the neighborhood, The best Lebanese restaurant, Café chez Téta stands out for the diversity of our menu and our potential to reach different types of customers with varied tastes.
○ Café chez Téta offers an elaborate menu made up of several options available morning, noon and evening.
○ Menu of traditional Lebanese restaurants and cafes.
○ Food menu consisting of Manouchés (Lebanese pizza), salads, Lebanese specialties and pastries.
○ Vegetarian and vegan options.
○ Menu developed with the help of a nutritionist to ensure the presence of fresh and unprocessed ingredients.
○ Lebanese brunches offered on weekends.
227 rue Rachel est
H2W1E4, Montreal, QC
T: (514) 845-5776
Café Chez Teta ™ – ®
The Best Lebanese Restaurant in Montreal!
Right ingredients above all
[/ vc_column_text] [/ stack_text_map] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row]